Post 32

Next contest announcement.

Ok, this one doesn’t require the use of a camera, but does require everyhusky to go through my entire blog collection (which is substantial and should drive you insane) and you need to write a list of nicknames I’ve used for both the Spineless Bionic Hip Puppy Sam, and the Mutatoe.

Just write a list of every one I’ve used, including duplicates and submitting them to me by 5pm 3 September 2008 (eastern whatever stupid daylight or other time) AND you also have to submit to me a new nickname for both the spineless wonder and the mutatoe. Be brutal, but original, and you may be the winner. The winner will get a really cool prize that I have yet to pick out from my stash and a free coupon for new glasses from reading all those posts.

Hey, I didn’t say these contests were going to be easy, so get reading and cutting and pasting nicknames and have fun coming up with new ones... they deserve it.

Oh, forgot to say submit them to meeshkaworld@gmail.com

Meeshka

Comments

  1. Mum says she has work to do and why are you torturing us like this? I don't know what the problem is, I'm at home in front of the Mac with nothing else planned for the day (except a few important naps) so what's she complaining about???

    Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna sleep on that -

    I'm afraid I spent my khreativity on the my mom the loser post -

    H&K,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzer, that's a serious contest!!! Good luck everydog.

    Bear

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmmm... those nicknames will be hard to beat. We shall ponder this one.

    Wooooo woo rar rar rar,
    Kayla and Maebe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment