Post 19


What a coincidence! I had no idea that Turbo and Khyra had announced their official campaign slogan, mainly because my human woman is a drunkard who can't handle the pressure of posting 100 blog post in a week... slacker, disappointing human woman.

Anyhoo, I love the sign and you should go visit Turbo's blog and offer your support... mainly because there's always cheese and bacon at the support rallies and such.

Also, Shinzou had a pawty (don't ask me about the name, I have no idea either).

Stormy of the Ao4 had a big day yesterday and I totally missed it (thanks to the lush of a human woman I have to put up with)

So, look at all the things that happened yesterday that I missed out on all because the human woman was sucking down chocolate martinis faster than... well, I doubt there is anything faster than my human woman sucking down chocolate martinis. Drinking is bad... you miss celebrating good things with your friends, so please, berate the human woman and make her lay off the chocolate martinis at least until we get to 100. Hey, if that motivates her to get it done faster, than so be it, but I'm locking up the booze until then.

Happy whatever to everyone that I missed celebrating on the actual day of celebration

Meeshka

Comments

  1. Thanks for the shout-out, Meeshka! I had a great day!
    Tail wags,
    Storms
    PS: You should see my mom after ONE beer. Well... no. No, you shouldn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now woo know what I have to khontend with -

    I'm just sayin'

    H&K,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:14 PM

    my human says that chocolate martini's sound yummilicious! We are happy to vote for Turbo and Khyra as well... and Storm.. we LOVE her and she doesn't look a day over 4.
    Hugs
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment