Post 15

OHMYGAWD OHMYGAWD this is a disaster!

The human woman REFUSED to get up this morning, no matter how much I clawed her, she just pushed me away or flung her hand out, moaning about leaving her alone.

Are you kidding me, she has work to do, how dare she just drink herself into a stupor last night when we had another 6 posts just to break even for the first day!

She FINALLY rolled out of bed and stumbled to the coffee maker with me clawing her all the way until she FINALLY came downstairs and started transcribing for me. I have no idea how we’re going to make up for all of this lost time.

To make matters worse, she’s singing this horrible song over and over and over and over and then laughing and saying Huffle is down under too. I have no idea what she’s saying, but she’s leaning while she types.

Meeshka
(putting out a craigslist ad for a new human woman, this one is defective)

Comments

  1. Meeshka - Keep her awake and posting. She's got lots more to go this week. We just came over from Huffle's place and she's cheering for you, too!!!
    :o) Thomas, Phoebe and Trixie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The SMS gang had a pool going for what time your human woman was finally going to get her butt out of bed -

    'nuf said -

    H&K,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment