Post 95


And now for a shameless, gratuitous plug:

Since I've selflessly sat here clawing the human woman for 5 days straight in the name of a good cause, I think its only fair that I am allowed to plug my new line of cafe press gear:

Yes, that's right, Pawty til you horka, the official pawty shirt of all huskies (and honorary huskies) and everyone else actually, so its the official pawty shirt of the world.

All proceeds go to my livergreat addiction. Buy yours today and horka like its 1999 only 9 years too late.

Meeshka

Comments

  1. Thanks fur the idea -
    Mom's Musikh Mon/Momday will be P's next -

    Do we or DON'T WE inkhlude Prince?

    H&K,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hawoowoo!!! That's pawsome!!!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:49 PM

    HA ROOOOOOOOO
    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment