Post 83


Well, we're now apparently under a Tropical Storm warning for the Hannah Montana storm.

The humans got off their butts from playing gnomes in my pants and doing jigsaws and actually started moving deck furniture in the house. We, of course, were very helpful supervising them.

While I'm glad we won't have deck chairs flinging themselves through the kitchen window, this moving thing did delay our lunch, which is disturbing.

Of course, now that the humans have battened down the hatches and tied everything not battened down with bungee cords, nothing will happen.

Neal (I have no idea what I'm pointing at) Estano says that we're going to get wind, rain, and those nasty tornado things, he didn't mention anything about thunder though, so I'm happy. But then again, it is Neal (how is my hair and what is this map thingie with clouds) Estano and he can't be believed because he's ALWAYS wrong and doesn't care.

By the way... he's REALLY short, I think the Mutatoe towers over him.

Comments

  1. I hope your khontrakhts khall for extra oyster khrakhers fur supervising under THOSE kind of khonditions!

    H&K,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, I hope Shortass Estano is wrong, Hurricanes sound like a whole heap of crappyness.
    Your weather folk sound like ours, about as trustworthy as a magpie with the crown jewels and about as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

    Stay safe

    Ben xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment