Post 20

What? WHAT????

Ya know, this is exactly why I need a new human woman to keep track of things.

Ok, here we go again....

Please stay tuned for an important announcement!

This is the HULA Broadcasting Network, Queen of the World Meeshka will now make a public announcement that everypup needs to heed!

Ahem.

I, Queen of the entire world blah, blah, blah, President of the United States is NOT a HULA member. There is no way that I can vote for, or even support a candidate that is not a HULA member, yea and verily on this day, etc. etc., blah blah,

Here, Turbo is now officially a HULA member because I just can't have people ruling under me that aren't freakin HULA members, and this is frankly just too much stress going on right now I'm going up and laying in my crate for a bit to settle down... good lord... ok, everyone PLEASE go congratulate Turbo and PLEASE vote for him so we can get some progress in the U.S. on the whole livergreat initiative!!!

Meeshka

Comments

  1. Not bad -

    Woo are only a half day behind!

    At this rate, she won't get to bed AND SLEEP WRONG Thursday into Friday!

    H&K,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tubey wasn't in HULA, either? What is this world coming to?
    Tail wags,
    Storms

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:15 PM

    WOO! About time Turbo.
    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always thought Dr Tubey was a HULA member. It's good that he is now, though.

    Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment