Post 30

Contest Winner!

Ok, I'm announcing the first contest winner. There were some VERY good entries, and all of them made me piddle somewhat, but the winner... well, the human woman muttered and complained at the amount of piddle and had to sop it up with a towel.

Ok, here are the entries, with the winner at the end.

Honorable mentions go to:

Kyra and her interpretation of her human woman:
I have to say that I was a bit concerned about the amount of alcohol displayed on this counter, but then again my human woman has turned into a lush too, so the wine bottles, coffee, and laptop (among other addictions) go right with my human woman's issues. I also find it odd that a lot of your humans buy the exact same products as my human woman, we need to stop that conspiracy, its obvious they talk to each other too much.

Honorary Mention also goes to Huffle:
Since Huffle spends most of her time napping on her side, this is the usual view of her human woman. I'm a bit concerned by the sleepy pants, which I know is an addiction to her human woman, but the spongy-looking slipper things... those are scary and should be shredded with impunity.





Honorary mention also goes to Summit:
I wasn't quite sure what this was actually until I looked closer and realized its a human woman butt. Yeah, that's a view we get all the time around here. I'm not quite sure why Summit's human woman is wearing a table cloth, but hey, I've seen mine in worse.








Honorable Mention also goes to Kayla and Maebe for:
Man, there's some prime clawability going on with those bare legs! Why are these legs void of any claw scars??? Also, why is she wearing pieces of car tire on her feet?? Even though it appears that she's sitting on a car jack, I don't think tire shoes are appropriate, unless they double as chew toys. Please note the potential fire hazard of electrical plugs going on below... is that a purse on the floor?





Ok, we now unveil the winner of contest #1. Yes, this made me piddle on the floor next to the computer chair when I opened the attachment... the winner is:

Samantha from Five Happy Hounds
What great depth of field, what placement of the butt, makes you want to reach right up there and goose that butt, doesn't it. Yes, this is the winner of the first contest, congratulations to the Five Happy Hounds, and our condolences to poor Samantha who is so low to the ground... I don't even want to know what you see when the human is wearing a skirt.






Samantha will receive in the mail (when the lazy human woman gets to the stupid post office):
This really cool McCartney doggie address book and a leash that says "one of us is a good kisser", really cool stuff.

Samantha, if your human will e-mail my human woman and give your address, I'll have those out to you jiffy quick and congratulations!

I suppose you see who is sniffing these items... yeah, more on that later.

Next contest announced soon.

Meeshka

Comments

  1. Oh well done Samantha. No way could my mum's sleepy pants and horrible slipper things beat that.

    Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Khongrats to the winner!

    As I sadly admitted when I submitted my entry, that is a mere frakhtion of the AGJ she has - THAT is the emergency stash for when she's tooooooo 'PENNY'd' to make it to where the wine rakhkS are lokhated!

    Pity - isn't it?

    H&K,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Samantha, that was a GREAT butt shot!! I definitely want to shove my snooter right in there.

    Woooo woo rar rar rar,
    Kayla

    PS: "It's too hot for pants in the summer", she says. But we prefer to claw our mom's arms and hands. And she has a couple little scars on her nose. I especially like to ram my paw into her boob when she's trying to take a nap, because she is ignoring me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha-roo roo rooo! Those are all great pics, but the butt shot tops them all. Congratulations, Samantha!

    Woos & a-rooos,
    Star & Jack a-roo

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHAHAHA!!! Those are all great photo's!!! Congrats to the Five Happy Hounds!!!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so honored, I might have to frame that picture for my wall. Thank you, thank you. I try to stare at my paws when a skirt is worn, believe you me.

    Everyone sent in great pics!

    xoxo
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha roo roo roo! Those are great! The winner cracked me up!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment